The Four Stages of Business Ownership
“Advocate” is the strongest word we could find as we place your interest above every other party’s interest in the transaction. Florida’s premier M&A firm for the entrepreneur. Tax-smart exit strategies, buy-side engagements and business valuations since 2004. Get maximum post-tax dollars for your business from a seasoned Florida Business Broker.
Florida Land Surveying Company
Treasure Coast Commercial Landscape Company
The Company is a boutique, commercial landscape maintenance and installation firm in Martin County, FL.
Direct Mail & Fulfillment Company
This client has unique and highly desirable variable print and Security Clearance capabilities. Their Customer base is wide spread and diverse.
Current Targeted Searches in Progress:
Buyer Targeting a Charlotte, NC or South Florida B2B or B2G company with $350,000+ EBITDA
Exclusive US Distributor of a Premium European Cosmetic Line
Since 1984, our client has been the sole US distributor of high end Nail Care, Hand Care, Foot Care and Eye Care products from Switzerland.
Lonewood Plantation Inc.
Bankers Advocate exclusively represented the Seller in the sale to the Boy Scouts of America.
Cabana Construction Company
Bankers Advocate exclusively represented the Seller and arranged financing through BB&T for the company's purchase by the next family generation.
Dr. David Goldberg, PA
Bankers Advocate exclusively represented the Seller and arranged financing through Wachovia.
- Why You Need a Business Valuation 2021
- The Internet's Turbulent Next Decade
- Planning Your Escape (from business ownership)
- 6 Year End Steps to Ready a Business for Sale…
- Business Appraisal? Two View Points
- Timing Your Business Exit or Business Sale (Part 2 of 3)
- 15 Grammar Goofs That Make You Look Silly
- Timing Your Business Exit or Sale (Part 1 of 3)
- 6 Tricks to Sell Yourself by Geoffrey James
- Entrepreneurs don't care about Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn